Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I am still impulsive ,as usual.
When i have the urge to do something,
i will do it straight away.
For example, today i feel like eating sakae sushi,
i skipped my lecture just to eat sushi.
Is it worth it?
I am not sure.
I am simply being too driven by my emotions.
Yesterday i ask Justin for photos during TDP.
Then he transferred to me a damn huge file.
Then i realize how many photos i have took with his not so expensive($1600-$1700)camera.
I have carried his camera around,taking more than 100 photos.
Another example to show my impulsiveness.

Too much homework.I am too distracted by surroundings.
I just want to immerse myself in books.
I just want to run away from all the stress.
Can?
Bestf, i miss u.
Got to many things to share with u.
Hope to see u soon.



No comments: