Friday, June 08, 2007

Being Happy!

Yes.I am back to the happy mood.
Actually being more accurate,i should say that i am trying to bring myself back to the happy mood.
Today i didn't quarrelled as much as yesterday coz someone changed his attitude,
Actually being nice is not easy.
And being consistenly nice will be a more difficult task.
Today Serene invited me to her birthday party.
I didn't expect that she will invite me.
She didn't invite many people from MA.
Feel so honoured and so blessed.
Pretty,chatty,yet u won't feel distant.
Going to buy her a huge present(Must see my financial condition first)

Seriously,i dun want to list out every single thing of my life.
That will my blog as boring as some others.
Sorry for telling the truth.I am a straight forward person.

ANd now i wrote this section especially for my bestfriend.
R u delighted to see this?
I want our friendship to go on forever.
A friendship for life.
So we have to groom it.
I don't want to see us become distant due to difference in school.
It does happen to some of my other friends and me.
I am sorry that i can't stay over at ur house.
Really hope to have a long chat with u.
But we can still meet up,
to catch up with one another.
Dun miss me too much,ok?
U r forever my best best best friend.Happy?
hehe.

No comments: