Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Totally Disappointed!

I tried not to be emotional,but i just can't.
Super disappointed!
I can't believe i am such a failture.
I thought that is the last thing that i can excel in,
but it turns out to another disappointed.
Making me feel more disheartening that ever.
Is it how my life should be?
I know i shouldn't be thinking this way.
I am too stubborn.
when many setbacks come at one go,
it simply can crush the vulnerable me to death.

Most of the times,
I tried to be strong.
Actually i have never been strong enough to face anything.
Today i cried.
I cried like a little kid.
It's not a big deal!
Not getting the scholarship is not a big deal!
But for the past two months,
for all the interview i have been through.
I succedd in nothing.
PSP,
Ambassador,
NYAA subcom for the camp,
BA envoy.
It simply indicates that i am a good at nothing.

Is there anything that can help me regain my confidence?
I will be delighted with a small small thing.
One thing i am very glad is that i have meet angels today.
All my angelic friends.
Thank you so much.
I love you all forover.
Wish me good luck.

No comments: