Thursday, December 18, 2008

Get to know yourself



Just came back from school,attended My Scholarship Experience,
what they shared is really useful, not just to application of scholarship,
but more towards personal development.
Well,I have been with myself for 19 years.
But how well do i know myself?
Today I am going to list down wat do i know about myself.
It's good to sort out your thoughts sometimes,
at least you won't be wondering about what you are doing.

1.What are your strength and weakness?
Strength:I am creative.I am full of new ideas and I like to implement new ideas to improve on the current situation.
I am friendly.I like to work socialize and make new friends.
I am enthusiastic.When I am doing what i like,I will put 101%into to make it happen.

Weakness:I am lacking of preverance.Sometimes when I encounter problems,then I will give up and not able to last.
I am emotional unstable.My mood swing uncontrollably and it affects my life.



2.What do you want to do in future?
Well, I want to change the world, at least make changes to the world.
I want to be a super rich who is able to make a difference in many people's life.
I want to set up a foundation, I want to build schools, I want to help the poor,I want to provide scholarships,I want to help people to get out of poverty.
In order to become a super rich,maybe I want to be an economist first, who can forecast the economic prospect of the world.

3.What do you like?
I like to play sports, trying new things,organizing event,making people happy,singing,watching movies, writing,donating money and giving out presents.

4.What you want do after you graduated from poly?
I want to go the states, I want to study economics or business in University of Pennsylvania.

Well, my answers sounds very noble and idealistic.No harm dreaming of big dreams.Hopefully I will have enough determination to work towards it.
If you want to sort out your life, if you don't want to have an aimless life,then think about it and write it down if you want.








No comments: