Saturday, December 20, 2008

Went for christmas party organized by Ivy just now.
Have many wows that I want to said out.
Wow No 1: There are people who can get lost in orchard.
In fact, we actually can get lost in orchard.
Though the condo is at orchard, we cannot find the place.
In the end,we end up taking cab to the place which is only 2 bus stop away.

Wow No 2:It's a small world.
According to Amanda,Ivy's sis, Lee Kuan Yew's grandchildren are there.
There are 2 very funny guys,in their 30s are said to be Lee Kuan Yew's grandchildren.
The only thing I can say it's what a small world.
Anyway it's a hearwarming christmas party,
nice place,nice food and nice people though I don't know them well.

Chatted with Bing Rong after the party.
It has been 4 years since we knew each other.
Time flys.We joined TXY 4 years ago.
Last time we were newbies,
last time we were super active,
last time we spent so much time in SPH.
Now no more,at least not for me.
Ever since I quitted from the role of group leader,
no. of trips to SPH dropped drastically.

Well, I didn't regret my decision.
If I didn't quit,then i won't have such time for school activities.
It's a trade-off.
But sometimes my decision will just let people down.
I think I have let Wei Zheng and many more down by quitting,
when they put so much hope on me,
I simply walked away with their hopes.

Hopefully in future I won't do that again,
at least I will have some control over myself before any decision is made.
Maybe more self-discipline,so that I can really start on my econos project soon.
Though my project is not going to save the world from the financial crisis,
it's going help to me pass my econs.

I just realize how much flaws I have.
In order to help me to become a better person,
you can feedback to me if you spoted any.
Though you may not give any dining voucher,
I will be thankful to your help.
Coz most of the times we cannot spot the flaws in ourselves.



One last thing is that though that I have not found any perfect man that I am longing for,
but thank God there are a lot of good woman around,like bestie.Life is wonderful with them around.
Monday I am going to disappear into natural reserve

No comments: