Tuesday, December 09, 2008

A lot of things have been going through my mind this few days.
Let's explain those in economic terms.
Since economics is really useful to explain my point.
There is an opportunity cost behind everything.
You have to sacrifice some to gain some.

Whether to make the sacrifice or not,
you need to do a cost and benefit analysis.
But the problem I am having now is lack of information.
I cannot list down all the benefits and costs.
So it is hard for me to make comparison.

Enough of this confusing theories,
save the profoundness for the economist.
I still have a lot of plan yet to be executed.
Got to do them during the holidays.
For example,hiking to Bukit Timah Nature Reserve,Sugei Beloh
Visit to Museums,(Toys Museum,art museum, asian civilisation museum)
Exercise.(Tons of sports I want to do, espcially tennis.I want to learn tennis.)
Meet up with my lovely friends,
K box and many more things.

It has been long since we have such a good chat.
Stay happy and don't let anything affect u.

No comments: