Friday, December 26, 2008

This Christmas

Nothing fanciful about this christmas,
parties,gifts and friends.
I am alone on christmas eve again.Years and years,it is always the same.
2005,I am too sick to crawl out my house.
2006,I am working in conrad.
2007,I don't remember what I have done.
2008,gathering at bestie's house is cancelled.
Maybe I am just a bit unlucky with Christmas eve.

This christmas I received four very wonderful gifts.
1.A wallet that Bestie bought for me from Africa.
2.Customized name

3.Very lovely egg with my favourite cartoon character.

4.Sis bought me a saving box when I told her I am having finanical problem.

I think they both took ages to finish up them.
Ok.At least it will took me hours to do that.
Thank you so much for the wondeful wondeful gifts.
I really appreciate your efforts.

Chatted with my lovely friends in mac after the gathering.
My feeling is contradicting.
It's a wonderful feeling to have them around.
But then the fact that I will not be seeing them so often soon saddens me.

Oh.Ya..Why is bus/MRT service not extended on Christmas?
Hope every year my christmas can be so wonderful!
Looking forward to new year.
And hope i can get rid of financial crisis in 2009.

No comments: