Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's really hard to go after your big dream.
Everyone has just one chance to live or rather if we are cats.
We can only choose one type of life style.
Can i afford to lose my dream?
I cannot,coz it's not just my dream,it's many people's dreams too.
I have to carry them out no matter of what.
Big dream,big ambition,big hope.
Yet the gap between dream and reality is big too.
Serious it is a tiring job or rather tiring life.
But I still have to chase after it.
It's a must.

I have developed this peculiar fondness towards writing movie review.
No facts but entirely opionions.
Watched the day the earth stood still yesterday.
It is a movie that I enjoyed a lot coz it got something to do with alien.
Though the plot is very predictable,i can guess almost the whole story out after the first 15 minutes,
the message they are trying to bring about is good.
If we continue to take earth for granted,
something will happen one day.
I like the part when they make critics about US government,
and the Obama campaign,we want change.
(Those things are not show in the movie,but implied)

Today I watched this 1939 movie,called gone with the wind.
If the prior movie I will give a rating of 7, this one will be a 9 or 9.5.
Though the background movie is bit old and technology is not so advance back then,
what you see through the movie is simplicity,what you feel through the movie is complexity.
If the movie is not good,it will not last until today.
Imagine 10 years later,will you still remember movies like House Bunny or Wild Child.

Watching movie is really a good thing.
Or rather watching good movie is really a good thing.
It stirs up your feelings,
It makes you reflect,
It help you to activate your brain.
More movies on my list,I am going to slowly enjoy them.


Sometimes when you want everything,then you may end up with nothing.


No comments: