Monday, February 23, 2009

Changes in life

Went to Haji Lane last sat with Yu Rong.
Haji lane changed a lot,really a lot.
Not terms of structure,but atmosphere.
Back to 2 or 3 years,when I went there the first time.
I totally fell in love with the place.
It's peaceful, artistic and full of surprises.
I still remember this independent music shop, called Straits Record,
where I spent almost my entire day.
It's no longer there, it moves to somewhere else.
Now there whole street is full of people,
people smoking sisha(I dunno how to spell it).

Everyone changed a lot after graudate.
Many become so busy, until no time to meet up.
I am considered to be one of the them.
The last time I met up with Yu Rong is like 1 month again.
Unlike that time, we used to spend days and days together.
Now,everything is different.

Bestie wrote something on her blog,
which make me feel very touched, yet guilty.
Maybe I simply focus too much on CCAs.
Yes..It's good to be committed.
But,I simply forgone my times with them.
With my lovely friends.
I should spend more times with them.
Friendships need to be nurished.
Fate brought people together, to know one another, to become friends
and to be there for one another.
If we don't treasure it,
it maybe taken away without your notice.

Museum visit is fun.
I will go to more musuems after exam.
I know it's a bit selfish,
but I cannot give up my entire life for one thing.
It will end eventually,
but life still has to go on.

No comments: