Saturday, February 28, 2009

My temper is getting bad this few days.
I think my character is shaped a lot by it.
Many people have told me or rather warn me about it,
the fact is I did not listen.I chose to believe my heart.

But now my heart seems is telling me that I did the wrong thing.
I did not have the ability to do those things.
I am too incapapble, to the standard that people have to scream at me at what to do.
Well, it never happen in my entire life.
Now it happened.

Sometimes I really doubt at my choice,
the opportunity cost seems to be really high.
Maybe it's something to make you grow.
One cannot enjoy her life always,
she got to get over some obstructions for her grow.

Soon,it will be over.
I have to preserve through.
No point of fighting over unnessary things,
If people aren't noble, it doesn't mean you have to be like them.

Photos from chinatown trip with Bestie.






I am feeling sorry for many people.
Sorry bestie for not able to celebrate your birthday with you.
Happy 19th birthday!
Sorry for not able to send sister off for her Ireland attachment.
Sorry for screaming at mum due to my bad temper.
Sorry for letting people who pin hopes at me down.

Suddenly I miss the sub-com days so much.

No comments: