Sunday, February 15, 2009

Jogging

Just came back from a long jog.
Tired but contented.
I have not been running for so long for ages.
I think I completed aroun 4 Km, at least 3Km plus.

Acutally I ran for 500m, then I felt a bit tired and wanted to go home.
On the way home, then I saw Joel.
Amazingly,he had been jogging all the way from CCK to Bukit Batok.
So I decided not to go back and continue to jog with him.
We went jog around Bukit Batok Nature Park, then went to Bukit Timah,
and then to Hillview Avenue, from there I jogged back home.
In total, I think I have run for around 3-4Km.
And the amazing thing is that I didn't stop, I managed to jog that long at one go.
Haha..I think that's the longest I jog in the past 2 or 3 years.
I shall continue to train, so that can get rid of my excessive fats.
Plus, jogging helps me to destress.
It helps me to brighten up my day and straighten out my thinking.


I brought a small pot of cactus on Valentine's day.
Something like the one in the pic, but smaller.
Hope this cactus can keep me motivated.
Be strong like a cactus and have the resilence.
Exams are just round the corner.
Dunno what kind of grades will I get this sem.
Hopefully it's something of my expectation.(3.9,I really hope)
MA:AD,RFA:A, FIT:A, Tax:A, TDP:AD, UR:A, Bcom:B+
My goal may sounds a bit unrealistic,
but I really hope for that grades.
All the best for me and everyone.

No comments: