Thursday, February 05, 2009

I know that not everyone is so understanding.
Not everyone know that you are busy with a lot of things;
Not everyone know that some of the things are your needs, not your wants;
It's ok.I don't need the world to understand.

This semester is ending soon.
How I wish it will not end so fast?
I will not be able to be in the same class with them again.
It sounds childish, espcially for me.
But the fact of not be able to see them make me sad, sometimes I even feel like crying.

Nobody is going to listen to my grumble;
Nobody is going to go crazy with me;
Nobody is going to sing with me;
And nobody is going to be there to support me,make me feel like someone.
I am back to nobody again.

I felt this way 2 years back, when I was about to graduate from HS.
And this feeling is back to me again and this time round is even stronger.
I don't know will be like next semester.
I really start to regret about my choice initially.
I cannot turn back the time,
All I can do is to face it with a smile and
not give up so easily.

Problems are everywhere.
I just wish this can be over as soon as possible.
现在的我真的太认真,
这个世界似乎需要的不是认真的人,
至少不是我这种人。

No comments: