Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Some random photos we took last week, after our FIT and Bcom presentation.
With our advisor in LT68E.

Evidence of murder.



Very extra Sylvester
K box price raised so much.
We wanted to go K box on Monday, then realize that it's so expensive.
There must be something wrong K Box's pricing decision.
Don't they know that the economy is bad.
Haiz..There is very little entertainment that we can have.


Monday is Lunar Jan 15th.
So we had Tang Yuan.
It's really funny to eat Tang Yuan outside someone's shop.
But anyway it's pretty fun coz those people that I am eating with.
Today's Sub-com interview is really tiring.
It reminds me of my interview.
It's hard to be a interviewee, it's even harder to be interviewer.
Finally I knew the reason why they laugh during my interview.
我真的该减肥了,才放在自己现在肥成这样。
如果要是睡醒就能瘦下了,拿就好了。


No comments: