Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Chinese new year!


I don't really like CNY in general,
but since this year it's a good year, CNY should good too.
.
This year is rather a spendid year compared to the previous ones.
I just came back from society CNY gathering at Ziyi's house.
Though sometimes I really feel like giving up,
the feeling of being a society really pulled me through.
I like the feeling of being part of this big family.
Thank the planners for this gathering.
Thank Ziyi for the food.
Thank Jerel for the lecture.
Thank Ming Jun for the "Ang Pao".
So happy to meet up with bestie today.
Though sometimes we will quarrel ,
her chatter is really brighten up my days.
Gang reunion dinner on 31Dec,
Class CNY dinner on 3 Feb.
All this celebrations makes me love CNY more and more.
It's not about the food,it's about the people.
It's about the feeling of being together.
I have dreamt of him yesterday.
It seems like my life ceased in dreams.

No comments: