Saturday, January 03, 2009

Looking back at 2008

Many people are commenting about their 2008,
so am I.
2008 is not a very spendid year for me.
Fire,Accident and my close encounter with murder case.
Of course,there are good things.
It's just that I emphasize too much on bad thing and simply ignored all the good onces.

1.Study
My study was considered improved compared to 2007.
I got my first book price and director's list.
My GPA is acceptable.I should be proud of my achievements.

2.Friends
My gang:I have been knowing them about 4 to 5 years.Despite that there is some unhappiness caused due to misunderstanding, we are still keeping in touch and care for one another.Thank Bestie for always be there for me,thank yu rong for becoming more understanding,thank Ai Ping for being so cheerful and thank Sue Ying for being so sue ying.

My Poly Friends(TA 29/23/28):All those gatherings, chalet, chit chats have made us become closer and closer. I really cherish the time to be with you guys. Whenever I know that I won't be same class with u all again, it saddens me.Thank you Hiu Tung,Xue Feng,Kim Man,Sylvester,Horace,Logen,Hong Yi,Juin Wen for the laughters and joy.Knowing u all is my fortune.

My other ACC friends(TA 24gangs):It's really wonderful to hang out with u guys.Hui Hui, Ivian,Joel,Ivan,Geraldine and etc.Through one way or another, I get to hang out with u all and get to u all more.I will not forget all the happy moments we had together.

My other friends:
Thank all the TDP friends for bring me joy,knowledge and confidence.The old TDP friends and those new TDP friends.
Thank Mrs Ng for guiding me and being such a nice tutor cum friend to me.
Thank Sister for treating me as a sister and sharing my woes with me.
Thank all the dancer friends and Justis for leading me into dance though I really cannot make it.
Thank whomever I have not mentioned in the list.I have pulled through 2008 because of you.

3.CCAs
I have become more active in CCA in 2008.From Subcom to Main com,it's a tiring yet wonderful experience.I have learnt and growed. Thank for whom ever that give me support along the way.
Then, NAQ.Thank the lecturers for giving me such an important role though I didn't work hard.
I learnt dance and guitar,though I gave up half way,it's a great experience.

4.Work
Work is quite smooth sailing this year though I run out of money quite often.Abi and her mum treat me really nice.I even got another highly paid tuition.Telemarketing is not just profitable, it also teach me a lot in property industry.Hope 2009 I can earn more money.

5.Love
Still as usual.I didn't fell for anyone nor anyone fall for me.Though I have some weird feelings along the way, not not big enough to cause a wave. Mr right is not yet found and I will continue finding in 2009.

6.Personal
My mood swings drastially this year.My control is not in the right place.

Anyway, I hope in 2009 the good things can be better.Bad things can be blow off with the wind.
And hope financial crisis can recover soon,better before my attachment.

No comments: