Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Went to celebrate Siu Cing's birthday.
We had a simple dinner at Glass house.
Not many went, mainly last year's soc members.
She and Wilson are so sweet.
Haha.I am so good at predicating the future.
Maybe I should become a gypsy.

Sometimes I really envy last's soc member's unity.
It will be good if we can have the same outcome this year.
Hopefully.
Fish&Co made me so full,
and the excess cheese cake make me so sick.
Moral of the story, don't force yourself when you knew you really cannot.
Though it's a happy day,but I missed out 团圆饭。
团圆饭is equally important to me as everything else.

Yesterday's USP talk is really motivating.
At least it makes me think about my future and my strength.
How am I going to make myself become someone who is so good?
I don't know, but I knew that I will try.
Even if my ability is limited, I should set the right mood and attitude.
Sat is coming!Baking,gossiping and sharing.woohoo.xD

No comments: