Thursday, January 01, 2009

It's 2009!

Now.It's 2009.
One day ago is still 2008.
I have not work out my new year resolution yet,
neither have I did a good summary of 2009.
Countdown at east coast with society people,
first time celebrating new year in this way.

Then headed to Rosanna's chalet.
I don't know what's wrong with my phone or rather starthub network.
I tried to call,but cannot call out.
I almost cried along the changi road.
Fortunately,there's a lot of kindsouls around.
I managed to borrowed phone 3 times from strangers.
May God or any other deity that is available bless you for the rest of the year.

During Rose's sister's party,I was like running around with Ivan's camera.
It's pretty cool to take photos with SLR camera.
I should have learnt more about photography last time when I was more active in TXY.
I went home coz of my terrible voice.
And there is another reason behind it.

I got this weird feeling.
In order to prevent it from getting weirder,
I tried to stop it.
Hopefully what I did is effective.

Actually I had a lot of things want to say out,
but it is hard to say out.
Especially to the intended persons,
Sometimes I just don't know how to bring those things up.
I really hope that I can find a chance to straighten out my thoughts.
At least be more assured about those things.
Hope I can get this chance soon.

No comments: