Tuesday, January 06, 2009


Well,I started watching Little Nyonya after many people have recommended it.
I was not happy with the ending.
Since this drama is there to paint a nicer picture of life,
to fulfill the wish of people wanting to have true love,
to show how can people fight their own destiny,
then it should have a better ending.
I was expecting something like this:
After Yue Niang told her grand daughter the whole story, then she walked out the house and saw this old charming man.
This old man will be Chen Xi.Chen Xi knew that Yue Niang is alive after libby told him.
They finally got to see each other after 40 or 50 years.
Then end the screen the two stare at each other,
just like how they look at each other at the railway.
Of course.It's not always up to your own wish.
I was quite disappointed.
I have no idea that people can be so irresponsible.
Then my thoughts start to shake again.
Those thoughts appeared once again.
I shall decide what to do after tomorrow.
But I think I already have a decision in mind.
This happiness is just too vogue.
I should not be so greedy, demanding for everything.
I should be chasing after something that is practical.

No comments: