Sunday, July 04, 2010

I am quite happy that actually some of my friends are still reading my blog despite it being so pessimistic.
Somehow I am rather touched to know that my friends actually emailed the school counselor
after seeing my depressed post long time ago.
At least I know that I still have friends that cares.





A lot of things are hard to say it out, especially for people like.
Many will not believe it, but I am an introvert or
I am becoming more and more introvert.
The problems are still there even if I say it out.
The finanical problem is always haunting me every now and then.
I am already 21 and my mum is getting old.
There is no way for me to continue to take money from her,
instead I should be giving her money, pampering her, making up her lost youth.
But how I am going to do it?
Uni fees, living expenses and of course expenses to support my dream.
Seriously I have no idea.


That's why I cannot be like other kids, do whatever they want without much consideration.
I want to be fully devoted to something,
for example, like salsa dance ,singing and travelling
but my finanical situation doesn't allow me to do it.
There isn't always a choice to choose in life.

My 21st birthday is in a few days times.
I have no idea about how to celebrate it.
People either hold a big party or celebrate with their loved ones.
I have no $$, no boyfriend, so maybe no celebration for me.

可能我运气不好吧,怪谁呢?

No comments: