Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Woke up with a shocking news.
Actually it's not exactly shocking, it's just unexpected.
Germany lost the match to Spain just as the Octopus has predicted.
Screw the Octopus, I am going eat lots of Takopachi.
Let's see who the winner is.


I think my luck is really bad nowadays, perhaps I should buy a crystal charm.
Purple?Or Pink or maybe a combination of all, so that all area will be blessed.
I am so supersitious nowadays.


About one more month to my trip.
I am so excited about it.
Cannot wait for the day to come.
At the same time, I feel like going to HK.
It will be wonderful to spend new year and count down at such a vibrant city,
is it?
If I can find a good job after uni starts, then my plan can come true.


After talking to Alice yesterday,I got more in depth understanding about private banking&priority banking.
Part of me want to be in this industry and aiming on the wallstreet;
while the other part of me want to be free and easy, travel around the world.
It's impossible to get the best of both world.
Never mind, i still got 3 years to consider.

Cannot wait for saturday, I am going to taste nice Taiwan food!
Hopefully that i can win airticket to Taipei.

No comments: