Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Reminder to myself

I need to remain myself about certain things,
so that I can be on track and lost yourself in the course of pursuing my dreams.

1.Know what you really want and stop being blinded by material needs.
2.Continue to be optimistic and be certain about your future.
3.Stop being jealous of other people's life. You can never be them and they are not necessarily happier than you.
4. Look around you, don't always look at people above you. You can never reach them and they will never come down to you.
5. Be motivated but not overly ambitious. You cannot build a Rome in one day.

6. Happiess is still the most important thing after all.
7. Be more friendly, people don't owe you anything. It's better to have more friends than enemy.
8.Treat you mum better. She is your only kin in the world.
9. Don't be dishearten! Your efforts will pay off someday, it's just a matter of time.
10.Listen to your heart and live life to the fullest.

No comments: