Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My humble 21st birthday

I became an adult officially on 12July 2010,
which is about 2 days ago.

Though I never hold any grand parties or receive very expensive gifts,
I feel very contented. You know that you friends are there.
I think this is enough.I couldn't ask for more.

Had a simple dinner with my poly friends at Yi Min father's store on saturday.
Another simple dinner at home with Sis and Mum, sis is leaving for UK.
It will be her farewell dinner. I visited night safari for the first time in my 21 years.
Kind of dark, cannot really see much animals, but it's quite enjoyable coz it makes me feel like a tourist!I love being a tourist(sometimes)

On my birthday itself, i went to my dear NTU for body check out.
And mybody check out is not completed due to some issue, which means I have go back again.
Saw Alaric in school, sothat the very boring check out turn out to be not so boring.
Met Yu Lin for lunch, we are like two elderly, trying to make a recount of the past.
Caught triple tap in Cinema at night, Daniel Wu makes my day!


Actually I really feel very loved. I have read on the forum, some people have no or only friends.I feel quite sad for them. What is the meaning of life without friends?
I am so fortunate that there are always friends around to give me all kind of support.
All this while, I am able to find friends who are true and genuine no matter where I go.
Secondary School, Poly, BA society,Internship, my current work place and even my swimming class.
Thank god for giving me so many wonderful friends. I am really greatful.
Maybe it's really true that your attitude decides your altitude in life.
I shall be more optimistic in future.
1 more week to end of work and I am going for camp soon!
After which, I am going to be embark on my journey of being a backpacker!
I love this dazzling life.




No comments: