Monday, July 19, 2010

A new journey ahead

I caught part of Coco Chanel & Igor Stravinsky over the weekends.
I couldn't finish the movie as I have already knew the ending from the starting.
The ending is no ending.
When one gets older, her/his thinkings changes.
In the past,I used to think that getting married and being with someone forever is a beautiful thing.
But now I envy those people like Chanel or Jane Austen even more.
At least they were in loved before and they have beautiful memories
Sometimes when people around me are talking about how happy they are in the relationship,
I do feel happy for them. Like everytime I see Li Sze talk about her wedding and her house, I really can sense the happiess inside her.
Maybe that's what makes most woman happy, but it's just not what I want.
Perhaps I will laugh these lines 10 years later when I look back at my past,
But for now I still think this way.


Nowdays mum is really treating me too nicely. Kind of pampering me.
The better she treats me, then more guilty I feel.
I am simply too rebellious and I should be treating her nicely.
But I cannot afford to let myself be reliant on her.
What will happen if she wasn't here for me or I am not there for her?
I am going to embark on a new journey soon.
I don't what is ahead of me, but I am optimistic about it.
Just like many people had told me, hardwork pays off.
I have to continue to work hard to strive for the things I want.
I am going to find my own aurora one day.







No comments: