Sunday, August 22, 2010

Goodbye and Hello

Some friends you don't have to meet them very often,
maybe once or twice a year,
yet you can feel the closeness in between.
You just feel so secure and comfortable to be with them.
They give you support and guidance when you are in need.
They don't scold you even if you are wrong.
It's like family.
I was really blessed to have found friends like this.

I think I am lucky.
The reason that most of the times I don't think I am lucky is that I was overshadowed by my dark side. Then I lost my directions in life.
Someone has told me,
you got to let new things to come in and move on in life.
Think about your future plans and think about other important things in life.
Why bother about unnecessary things?




After thinking through it throughoutly, I decided to say goodbye to it.
It's not worthwhile to catch a fire just coz I want to see the brightness of a sparkle.
Goodbye my past, hello my new life.
I am moving on, laying down plans for my uni and my life.

My short term goals:
1.Become a property agent and maintain a decent earning per month.
2.Become friendlier and more optimistic about life.
3.Double my investment within a year.
4. Cycling around TW and join work and travel programme to US next year
5.Study smart and got a decent grade.
6.Enjoy my life, doing things that I like to do.
Most importantly, maintain good relationship with my friends and family.

God Bless Me.Everyday is getting better.

No comments: