Sunday, August 15, 2010

Random thoughts

I have been travelling for the past 13days.
It's not a long time, but there is a lot of stories.
Currently I am at Mui Ne, a fishing village not far away from Saigon.
I am so blessed that I actually met some Chinese girls on the bus to Mui Ne.
Had been hanging out with them for the past two days, they are really outgoing and friendly.My stay at Mui Ne won't be so fun without them.

I have been meeting old and new friends along the way.
Yong Gao at Bangkok to Siam Reap,
Fiona and David at Siam Reap,
Jamin and friends at Siam Reap,
Paul,Celeste and Lauren at Nomads at Phnom Penh,
Jing Yi and Edward at HCMC,
and Cao Jie and friends at Mui Ne.
Without them, my journey won't be so fun and safe.

It feels good to be away from all the worries, problems and shackles of life.
When I am on the road,I can be totally free and do things of my wish.
But I know when I am back to Singapore,
I have to be back to my normal life and
start to worry about finance, university,friends and love.
Afterall. I still have to live in reality.
Dreams cannot last forever.

After seeing all the poverty and sadness in life,
I think I am rather fortunate.
I shall begin a new chapter when I am back to Singapore.
No more reluctance about the past.
No matter how tough my future is going to be,
I will smile to the end.
Bless me.

No comments: