Thursday, August 26, 2010

I am writing on my blog again.
Seriously I am feeling very vexed over some issues
and I have no idea who should I talk to.
I think I am the greatest liar in the world.
I am so good in deceiving myself, pretending everything is ok.
But in fact, I know that I am not ok.
I am not hurt, I am just sad.

A memoir for my ridiculous summer.
Me: I think I am falling for you&....
X:I think you think too much.Go uni,study well and have a happy good time.
Me:Well,maybe you are not that great either.I am going to find a good guy in uni.
X:That's why I said you think too much already.Happy searching.
Me:The one who have fallen for you is the backpacker me, not the student me.Thanks for knocking me into consciousness.
X:Luckily she is still young.
Me:what if she is not young?
X: Things may turn out differently.
Me:How different can it be?
X:Nothing.Keep in touch.

No comments: