Monday, October 12, 2009

As a wedding guest for the first time.

Yesterday is a special day.It's shell's brother's wedding day.
Again,I have to comment about how fast time flys.
It's like yesterday her brother is stil studying in Canada.
It's like yesterday her brother just came back.
It's like yesterday her brother just get to know his girlfriend.
Now they got married.
Feel really happy for them.
Wish them all the best and have a bliss life ahead.

I felt like a cynderalla yesterday.
First time I thought that I actually can look nice too.
But sadly I am a cynderalla without a prince.
And everything is back to the same after mid night.
The wedding somehow changed my opinion about marriage and love.
Perhaps getting married is not that bad.
Maybe finding someone right is not that difficult,
you just have to wait for the right time to come.

It's ok to have a simple life as long as I am happy.
Continue to be the happy go lucky newegg.

No comments: