Sunday, October 25, 2009

In my deep wonder once again

I am someone who thinks a lot.
Often I will set myself in deep wonder.
Think about my past, present and future.

I realized that some of my friends are really working very hard towards their goals.
Taking up courses, obtaining the skills needed and getting to meet the right persons.
But how far away is my dream?
I don't know.
It seems there is no accurate measurement of the distance between my dream and me.
I only know that I am far away from it.

Often i asked myself what do I really want?
What kind of person do I really want to be?
I thought I have a clear answer.
But when I got to know more about the world,
the perplexity about answering the question increased drastically.
At least one thing that I am very free is I want to do something.
I want to improve on myself, my family,my world and the whole world.
Perhaps all I needed is a life changing moment,
like all those I had before.
A slightly stronger push to meet my goal.

Tomorrow is always a better day.
Wed is coming.

No comments: