Saturday, October 31, 2009

I am at a lost.
My SAT results is really bad,
something that cannot get me to anywhere of my wish.
I don't know should I go for retest.
If I do, I may still get the same result due to lack of time to study.
If I don't, I may not get into any uni with this kind of results.

Of course, I can try my luck to apply for collges with my poor SAT result.
The chance of me get accepted is low,
which means I have to waste about 1K.
But going to college is my lifetime dream since I was 9.
If I don't try,I may regret in the later part of my life.

Even if I can go to the states for further study,
it may not be more value added for me.
Perhaps I will lose more important things,
like friends, friends and friends.
Someone said that don't let your ambition stop you from enjoying life.
I think I am someone who missed out too much for the sake of pursuiting my ambition.

I am totally at a lost.
Maybe I am at the bottle neck of my life.
Nevertheless, I hate to be ordinary.
But back to reality, one cannot be extraordinary all the times.
Even someone extraordinary have to live a normal civilisian life.

It's time to do some soul searching.
Let me find myself.

No comments: