Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Grumpy me.

Went for the class chalet, which I didn't enjoy.
Reason being XXX.

Sometimes I am really wondering what is my role in friendship.
A joker or entertainer?
Perhaps maybe I am just not good at socializing.

Sometimes when you feel down, what you need is some assurance or encouragement.
instead of negative confirmations.
I was not expecting much.
What can I expect?
Sad to say,my friends are making me feeling worse.
I am not someone confident.
What I need is definitely not constant criticism.

If you are building your happiness on me,
then drop the idea.
I am not born to please anyone.
There is a limit to everything.
I thought friends are meant to communicate with one another,
share woes and wealth.
But I guess maybe it's not in this case.

Ignore about this unhappy part.
I am not going to care much if it is not worthwhile to care about.
I was totally in love with Korean food.
Sat I had dinner at this Korean restaurant at Upper Bukit Timah Road.
Nice atmosphere and great food.
Most probably I will be going there again in two weeks times to celebrate Sis's birthday.

Since the start of attachment,Mum is treating me nicer.
She even gave me 200 dollars for shopping coz she doesn't wish me to get cheap clothes.
When I told her that I want to go for rebonding or facial,she even agreed.
That's like a total change of her.
But I start to find myself really lucky to have a mum like her.

From the start of my internship, I start to pray every night.
I guess maybe I will be back to God again.
I may not be a faithful disciple,
but it's good to have a religion to lean on when you are feeling desperate.

Sat is coming really soon.
I am seriously hoping of a desirable grade.
I really need a change of environment.
To start everything afresh.
Be a new person.

Going for shopping after work tmr.

No comments: