Saturday, October 17, 2009

Me=Forgetful

This afternoon I wanted to buy a piece of cake.
So I went down to the confectionery shop and picked one.
When i was about to pay,
then I realized that I never bring my wallets out.
How forgetful I am!


Lunched at Kim's family restaurant again.
I was in love with the place.
Perhaps I may sign up for korean dish cooking lesson one day,
just to satisfy myself.

Decided to send SAT score to 6 colleges.
Some of them are too prestigious to be mentioned.
I know the chance of me getting into those are low,
but at least I have a chance if I apply.
If not,the chance will be zero.
Yes..I am going to spend like hundreds of USD to apply.
If I can get in, my life can start afresh then.




The proposal is a nice chick flick.
Alaska is added to my destinated travelling list.
One day,I am going to travel to all the places on my list.
It may take years for my dream to come true.
I will definitely accomplish it before I am too old to move around.
Wish me luck.

No comments: