Friday, October 02, 2009

End of my first month of attachment

It has been a month since i started my attachment.
Work is pretty tiring,esp the long travelling time.It's draining up my free time.I don't have much time to study for my Sat when there is only a week left to the test date.
Some small problem at work.I don't understand why some problem are trying to make things complicated when peace is more desirable.Should we be helping one another instead of killing each other when we are all in the same boat?
I am going to attend a wedding for the first time of my life.Thank my bestie for the invitation.It's my first time to be a wedding guest. I was simply thrilled when she called me.Now the problem is wat should i wear for the wedding.
People around me are treating me too well.I am so afraid tat i will get myself indulged in this unhappiness for too long and when reality hits me,i get hurt again.
But anyway i am happy for the moment.And i will keep myself happy no matter wat will happen.

No comments: