Friday, March 12, 2010

Hello!The world!


Hello.Attention to the world.
Why is everyone getting invovled in relationship but not me?
I know I am fat, not so pretty, not so gentle, not good at flirting.
But there are people who are worse than me.
AND THEY ARE STILL ATTACHED!
What's the problem with me?
Can someone tell me?


The last relationship I had is when i was Sec 2 (Official data, not include those flings and status unknown).
I have wasted my youth for so many years.
As my age goes up, my net asset value goes down.
OMG.I don't want to end up as a old spinster.
Oh Jesus, find me a good man!

If you are my good friend,
you should have known what to do
and what I want for my birthday!
I will be super glad for your greatness
in saving me from ending up as an old spinster.
If you are feeling lonely,
you can contact me at 99912345.
I will be waiting for you.
Lol.See that's how bored I am at work.
I can wrote out such a toally nonsense post.
Yesterday's swimming class is fun.
Gonna go for swimming classes more often.
I am looking for love,
not so desperate as I mentioned above.
Looking forward to sat's MJ session.

No comments: