Sunday, March 28, 2010

Memories

Yesterday marks an end to Qiang Mai.
Four years has been passed.
People gets older.
But memories will still be there.

I am not going to comment much about the event or my days in TXY.
Life got to move on.
I cannot live in the past forever.
One happy thing about yesterday is I saw Li Teng yesterday.
Actually he looks better in real person.
I never take any photo with him.
Don't want to make myself look like a crazy fan.

Sometimes I really feel inferior about myself,
Coz many of my friends are simply too good.
Aspiring photographers, song writers, journalist,
media personnel,scholars and etc.
It's kind of silly.
They are so good coz they have passion for whatever they are doing,
and they put a lot of efforts in what they do.
Why should I compare myself with other people?
Maybe I will be better after I found something that I truely like.
I will be better without all the burden on my shoulder.

Times to sleep.
Tomorrow is a better day.
Bless me.

No comments: