Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So what



I was very paranoid for the past two days.
There are so much things on my mind.
Uni, finance, my future and etc.
To the extent that I started to lose sleep.

Ignore the reasons which no Uni had called me yet.
Let's talk about the possibilty about me getting into a local U.
Getting into biz is kind of hard since the competition is so strong.
Even if you got into biz, which doesn't mean you will become a good biz man or woman.
So what is the point about getting biz school?
But what if I cannot get into biz?
what other course can I do?
And what if I cannot even get into U?
Am I prepared for the working world?
What makes me special from the others?
Thoughts influx into my mind like an endless river.
At some point of time, I am really lost.



I know that I think so much.
I know that I am making life difficult for myself.
I know many things about myself, yet I cannot change a single bit of them.
Sometimes I am really vulnerable.
原來我也是平凡人.

No comments: