Sunday, March 14, 2010

Where are you now?

Yesterday I had another quarrel with mum.
Perhaps the vast difference in our character is causing the problem.
Or perhaps we are really having serious communication problem.
Unhappiness in a marriage can be resolved by divorce,
but what about unhappiness in a family?
You cannot choose who are your parents,
you also cannot choose which family you are born into.

Somehow I just feel that there is like loads of lead on my shoulder,
it's too heavy for me to take it.
I cried in the middle of a park.
Then I realize that I have nobody to call,
nobody to talk to about all my problems.
In the end, I called my 13years primary school friend,
who is not even in Singapore.

Feel sad for myself.
How come I end up in this state?
Being sad, but have nobody by my side.
It's all my fault.
It's not there is no nice people around me.
There are,just that I let them go away from my life.

I am too scared of opening up myself.
I am too scared of revealing myself.
I am too scared of being hurt.
In the end, I lost too many things.

Somehow I just start to miss a lot of people.
Having them in my life is actually a bliss.
I am just praying for miracles to happen.
For something to brighten up my life.

The song that perfectly describe my mood.
Where are you now by High Honor Society.

Where are you now?
Cause I'm thinking of you
You showed me how,
how to live like I do
If it wasnt for you
I would never be who I am.
And I'll never see those days again
And things will never be that way again
But thats just how it goes,
People change,
But I knowI wont forget you

No comments: