Friday, March 19, 2010

One last time

Perhaps this is my last time to blog in the office.
I guess they somehow blocked personal sites and social networking from today onwards.
No more entertainment for me.
It's better so that I won't be wasting time in doing those things.

Quite happy with the results.
It marks a good ending to my poly life.
Sad to say, time flys.
My 3 years in poly is coming to an end.
This 3 years is definitely a memorable experience.
My lovely poly friends,
my love and hate BA society,
my TDP experience,
my tiring but interesting internship.
Of course, there are some regrets.
About people,about grades, about things.
They make memory more memorable.

Recently I am been thinking a lot.
Maybe there is too much free time at work.
About my past, my present and my future.
I guess people about my age won't be spending so much time reflecting
Rarely anyone will behave in the way I do.

Hope tmr is a better day.

No comments: