Thursday, March 04, 2010

Work

It has been a week since I started working again.
Well, when you are free at home,then you want to find something to do.
But when you have something to do,then you feel like slacking at home.
Contradicting.
Though this job is much more relax than my internship,
I still miss my company and especially the people over there.
Another batch of intern is coming in soon.
Maybe they will forget about me soon.

Going to be 21 soon.
Wondering what kind of adult I want to be.
Rich,famous or happy and free?
In order to gain some,then you have to give up some.
Life is about striking a balance.

Not being too religious,
but I think it's good to believe in something.
Thank God for showing me the lights.
Without him,I will still be walking in the dark.

I think I should drop my stupid thoughts.
My one sided wishful thinking is not getting me anywhere.
Time to move on.
Hopefully I can get into NTU and start a fresh school life again.
Perhaps I may meet someone better.

No comments: