Tuesday, March 09, 2010

I started to feel more and more distant from them.
Perhaps it's my choice.
When I have decided to do that,
I have chosen this path.

I feel quite sad for myself,
Sad for the fact that I have not made any friends in poly.
Friends are people to make you feel good.
But I don't feel good most of the times.
Or rather I feel isolated recently.
Am I just too tired?

This holiday is not as good as the long holiday I had after Os.
Because I was younger then?
Too much expectation is never a good thing.
No expectation,then you won't feel anything..
It seems like I am trying too hard to be happy.
In the end,I tried too hard to pretend that I am happy.

I just want to find another me,
who share the same thoughts as I do.
But hardly there is any me around.
Perhaps all I can do is to pray and wish God can pull me through this phase.

Someone once told me that you have to choose
What you win or lose
You can't have everything
Don't cha take chances
Might feel the pain
Don't cha love in vain
Cause love won't set you free
I could stand by the side
And watch this life pass me by
So unhappy
But safe as could be

No comments: