Sunday, March 07, 2010


I had lunch alone today.
I went to Little India alone yesterday.
I jogged in the stadium alone the day before yesterday.
Nowadays I am doing more and more things alone.
Sounds quite sad,right?
But I guess it's part of growing up.
Being alone doesn't means being lonely.
It's just that you choose to have some time to spend with yourself,
get to know yourself better.
If you are feeling lonely even if you are in a group,
that's even sad.

I start to like suntec area.
It's so convenient and there are a lot of things you can do during lunch time.
Wondering around in Carrefour(Sampling free food),
window shopping at the shops around,
and people watching.
Perhaps that's why many are seduced by the charm of cosmopolitians.

I think I am a selfish person.
All I can think of is my happiness,my freedom,my life.
I never think of the people around me,
for example,my mum.
That's why God decide to punish me for my selfishness,
let me continue to be alone.

Looking forward to July.
My first backpack trip.

No comments: