Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Happy day

Monday is a happy,

Tuesday is a happy day.
Mr Patato Chips is super cute.I cannot stop laughing when he behaves like a kid in school.
And now I realized that I am not his only fan.
There is a lot more people who are crazy over him.
Octoberfest is not too bad.
Managed to know a few new friends.
Had fun drinking beer and playing musical chair.
The fact about drinking beer in school is actually quite shoik..haha.

Today is another happy day.
Played badminton and table tennis in SRC.
Got amazed by one of classmate's superb badminton skill.
I guess that he must be a national team player.

And I know tomorrow is going to be another happy day.
Going to meet my lovelies for afternoon tea and my polyfriends for dinner.

I know when I think less, then my days will be happier.
Hope that I can find a job soon.
I really need a job:)

No comments: