Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy friday

Friday have a lot of reasons for us to be happy.
Travelled all the way across the country early in the morning to attend T.Harv Eker's seminar.
Learnt a few things through the seminar.
Hopefully I can apply those things in life.
Most importantly, a good chance to network.

Met Angel and Kuan Huey for lunch.
It feels so wonderful to see them again.
And it reminds me of my internship days.
Back to Citi everything seems different, yet it is the same.
Perhaps the feeling is different. Anyway managed to talk to my eye candy.
Haha.He is still as cute as usual.

Saw Mr Enterprenuer at his fair at Expo.
He may not be very successful now,
But I think he will definitely go far in life.
Gonna learn from him.
Salsa is fun today.
The girls' talk is even better.
It made me look forward to next year:)

I really need to find a job during the holiday.
please give me a full time job,so that I can do things I want.

No comments: