Sunday, November 14, 2010

Such time as this

I was at the young woman's conference at botanic garden yesterday.
It made me realized a lot of things.
Just the day before I was submerging myself in self pity,
the next day they are talking about it at the conference.
Well, it's not really like a conference.
It's more like a sharing session.
Totally agreed with the points that Ali Smith mentioned.

A few key take away from the conference:
1.Woman knows woman the best,so never forget about your female friends;
2. Life is a choice.You can either spiral yourself down in self pity,or you can live happily without thinking too much.
3.God has the right one for you.It's just a matter of time.
I guess I am not so against having a religion nowadays,especially after so many changes took place this year.
Without those faith, I may not be able to stand up again.
Or I may have totally lost myself.

I shall focus more on the things I enjoy doing,
Stop wasting time on things that you don't really wish to do.
It's ok not to behave like people around you,
As long as you believe it's the right,then just do it.
And leave the baggage behind.Put the past behind.
Hopefully I can do things according to the list.

Yesterday I had a dream about this friend.
Kind of weird, don't know how he comes into my dream.
Never mind,it's just a dream.

No comments: