Monday, November 22, 2010

Life is a succession of lessons

This year I have gone through a lot and I learnt a lot of things.
This year I almost made a huge mistake and luckily God wakes me up.
This year I start to appreciate things which I have missed out previously.
This year I am more and more certain about what I want in life.

I am different, in a lot ways.
I do feel the pressure about conforming to social norms sometimes.
However, if I really do, then I will lose out myself.
I should be more persistent about the way that I want to live my life.
Life is not a copyphoto machine.


Went to Ashley's place on sunday.
Meet a lot of Philipino friends.
I guess that I know more Philipino than PRC now.
What a weird thing!
Perhaps I should be visit Manila sometimes soon>
Manila seems to be an interesting place.

Christmas is coming.
Looking forward to gatherings with my old and new friends.
Will be travelling across the country from friday to sunday.
Somehow it reminds me of my citi days.
Perhaps I should meet them for lunch.

He is cute, isn't he?
God, are you trying to tell me something?


No comments: