Friday, November 12, 2010

Hope


I decided to delete off the emo post that I posted yesterday.
Afterall, my life isn't that bad.
It gets better and better nowadays.
The only reason is that I don't appreciate what I have.
I always compare myself with other people's life.
Why don't you treasure what you already have?

I always complain about being alone, having no friends.
But the fact is I know that I have friends out there care for me.
Sometimes I just shut my door and refuse to let them come in.
I refuse to accept other people's kindess.
How can you expect people to care about you when you don't even care about yourself?

Actually throughout the years, i have made quite a number of good friends.
My secondary school friends, my poly friends, my attachment friends,my BA society friend, my work friend and many more.
I have met so many awesome and wonderful people.
Yesterday when I was emoing on facebook, Wen who I have met only once when she is in Singapore have encouraged me.
Cassie even came to deliver medicine for me after her work.
What else can I expect?

My life is wonderful now, is it?
I am in the same uni as bestie.
I have the freedom to do whatever I want.
I am doing quite ok in school.
My mum loves me and cares so much for me.

Drop all the negative thoughts and start to live for the present.
You only live once.
Treasure what you have at the moment and have no regrets.

No comments: