Saturday, November 27, 2010

Learn to cherish

Today I was talking to my mum about how lucky I am,I realized that I am really lucky in a lot of ways.
I was born in a single parent family, but I have a wonderful mum.
My family isn't well off, but luckily I am smart enough not to go for tuition.
I was worrying about my loan, then someone dropped down from the sky to help me.
The bursary amount is just nice, so that I don't need to pay a single cent in cash.

I would say that I am really fortunate.
I guess instead of curse and swear about how unfortunate I am as compare to other people who are better off, I should appreciate how lucky I am.
If I wasn't lucky, I won't be surviving until today.

My life is getting better and better,
I must learn how to cherish it.
If not, nothing is going to last.

No comments: