Saturday, November 06, 2010

A lucky day



Today is another lucky day.
Got offered another tuition when I was at Nad's house.
Thank god for answering to my prayers.
Having a source of income makes me feel so much better.

Marketing project meeting is very constructive.
Dinner after project is fun.
I think it really takes time to build a friendship.
Slowly I will find friends in uni.

Notes to myself:

-Treasure the friends you have, they are blessings in disguise.
-Think positively and believe in yourself, you worth more than you know
-Put in more efforts into studying,if you cannot even conquer studying,
what else can you do?-Believe in love,believer in dreams, believe in possibilities 
-Be friends again with Mr X, he can teaches you a lot of important lessons.

Nowdays I love photography more and more.
Photography,writing,travelling,dance,music.

No comments: